Leissa Cruse
"Great to see so many of my former students from 20 years ago. did you make a list of those attending? are you going to have another reunion in years to come. well done for organising this one."
Ken Best.
"It was a good night, Bit scary at first not knowing what or how much some of the people had changed, Rickie guye had grown taller and Alex McFarlane had grown a beard I had a great night and should do it again very soon!!!"
Miram Jones
"Was a great night and was so much fun to catch up with all of the old gang from school. Can't wait til next time!" Adam Webster
"It was great to chat to all on Friday night, sorry I didn't stay longer. Most changed was Ricky, and the best thing was I didn't date anyone at school so I didn't have to meet any X boyfriends. Yippee. Waiting for the next one Belinda." Andrea
1 comment:
Your blog is very informative and gracefully
your guideline is very good.Thank you
Engineering college
Best engineering college in india
Private engineering college in india
pharmacy college
pharmacy college in india
top pharmacy college
Polytechnic college
Top polytechnic college
Top private polytechnic college
Top polytechnic colleges in India
Techanical colleges
Polytechnic college in india
Leading call center
Outbound call center india
Cheap Seo services india
Post a Comment