Confirmed
1.Fiona Rawlings
2.Belinda Silver
3.Corey Swanson
4.Petrina Hunter
5.Adam Turley
6.Adam Shrimpton
7.Damien Fiolet
8.Justine Sharpe
9.Marcus McVilly
10.Chris Davies
11.Jodie Niblett
12.Alicia Dempsey
13.Leissa Nosken
14.Leigh Melbourne
15.Janelle Krippl
16.Tod Rigg
17.Warick Duck
18. Ebony Pope
19. Adam Webster
20.Kellie Bliss
21.Miriam Batson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
More ...people coming
Alicia Dempsey
Leissa Nosken
This is probably a dead blog by now...2008! I could never find South Barwon Sec College (Geelong Tech) and discovered that it does't exist any more! I graduated in 1990 yr 12 class and would be keen to connect with people. I've never been back since 1990. The only person's name and pic I recognize is Justine Sharp. OMG so long ago. I had all the teachers in the pics...fond memories. My name is Luke Bryce. Just putting it out there. Hope you're all doing well. Peace :)
Post a Comment